Automatic Punching Machine:
The Advantage Machinery automatic punching machine model HP-14 is operated using a single operator, allowing high efficiency and production. The HP-14 is capable of punching many different types of products, including calendars, stationary, ring binder inserts, Tab and registered cut sheets and much more. Some of its features include:
- Continuous Feeding and Unloading.
- Materials are Feed into the machine from the top of the stack, creating less pressure on the paper.
- Capable of punching mixed material like cardboard, paper and plastic.
- Pages are kept in original sequence throughout the process.
- Sheets are aligned prior to punching to maintain accuracy.
- Easy and Safe to operate.
- Die changes are simple and quick.
Min. Sheet Sheet (in)15" x 14.2"
Min. Sheet Sheet (in)6" x 3.5"
Max. Punching Thickness (in)0.12"
Max. Speed (cycles/min)120
Max. Sheet Size (mm)
380 x 360
Min. Sheet Sheet (mm)
150 x 90
Max. Punching Thickness (mm)
Max. Speed (cycles/min)