Semi-Automatic Machine for the Production of Center Sewn Books:ST-100 is designed to sew and tape school notebooks, saving books, passports, etc. Its design allows it to be feed both manually and in some cases mechanically.The process is very simple and is completed in four consecutive stages. The first function is that of the sewing. Secondly the material is taped. Then the thread and the tape are simultaneously cut. Finally it exits to either a pile or to the folding section, depending on necessity. The ST-100 is the ideal machine due to its high productivity, easy maintenance and low cost.The F-100 is designed to fold notebooks, saving books, passports, etc. Its design allows it to be fed manually or in line with most sewing systems, Including the ST-100. The F-100 includes a pneumatic feeder, folding system, pressure cylinders, back spine system, and a conveyor exit.The machine includes the INTER: Semiautomatic strip feeding system for Sewing machine ST-100. This system regulates the speed of the strip being feed into the sewing head and gives proper spacing. The system can be programmed to work with different speed and sizes. Can be connected to work in line with the Ruling machines.
- Chain Stitch.
- Back Stripping.
- Thread and Tape are simultaneously cut.
- Automatic Lubrication through a circulation system.
- Variable Width form 220 mm to 450 mm open notebook size.
- Length limited to the folding section.
- Needle Cooling System.
- Thread Lubrication System.
- Variable Stitch from 3 mm to 10 mm .
- Sewing capacity up to 7 mm.
- Minimum length 609 mm.
- Audible and visual function alarm system.
- Manual Feeding System.
- Electronic Control System.
- Pile Delivery (capacity to add folding section)
- Only two operators required.
Model F-100 Max. Length (mm) 1016 Max. Width (mm) 455 Max. Thick (mm) 7 Power (Kw) 2.5 Max. Speed (cycles/min) 36 Air Requirements (Lb.) 80 Exit Belt Transporter